Why we speak
Special Operations Speaks (SOS) is a Political Action Committee (PAC) founded in May 2012 by three Special Ops retirees for the purpose of protecting and supporting the brotherhood to which they belong. Hailing from the Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs and Air Force Air Commandos, respectively, these men saw a critical need to take action in the aftermath of the Bin Laden raid, and the subsequent White House operational security (OPSEC) breaches.
Our foundational purpose is a commitment to protecting the rights, benefits and privileges earned by active duty personnel and veterans for their honorable service and sacrifice for our nation.
How we’re heard
SOS encourages military men and women to remain in the fight for our nation and its Constitutional integrity even after they are no longer actively serving. Our organization provides a forum for exchanging ideas and solving problems important to honorably discharged veterans and their supporters. To this end, our goals are as follows:
- Defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
- Sustain credibility, integrity and honor in the office of the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America.
- Educate Americans about, and promote remedies and programs to counter, the ongoing dismantling of America’s Diplomatic, Informational, Military and Economic (D.I.M.E.) powers, without which our Republic cannot flourish or be sustained.
- Protect the rights, benefits and privileges earned by active duty personnel and veterans for their honorable service to and sacrifice for our nation.
- Encourage the veteran community to engage in voting, serve in public office and hold government accountable.